Counting astronomical time led to a key megalithic discovery; that our world and its skies reflect the structural properties of whole and transcendent numbers, visible within ancient monuments.
You can browse over 216,000 words using top menu, search, or Tag-cloud index on right/end.
See me also at Academia.edu, youTube, or read some Organizing Ideas behind my work.
- Diary Notes
- Multiple Squares to form Flattened Circle Megaliths
- Astronomical Rock Art at Stoupe Brow, Fylingdales
- Chalk Drums to Symbolise Pi and Layout Monuments
- Angkor Wat: Observatory of the Moon and Sun
- Earlier Posts
- Origins of the Olmec/Maya Number Sciences
- Developmental Roots below 6
- Music, part 1: Ancient and Modern
- Music of the Olmec Heads
- Umayyad Mosque: Golden Rectangles from Squares
- St Peter’s Basilica: A Golden Rectangle Extension to a Square
Alphabetical Listing | Organizing Ideas behind my work